Countless people experience God’s blessings when they give, but often the first step is the hardest one to take. The 90-Day Generosity Challenge is our commitment to take this step with you.
If you’re not giving regularly already, a great way to start is with the 90 Day Generous Life Challenge. Essentially, it’s an agreement based on the promises of God.
We are committed to taking this step of faith with you. If you give 10% of your income for three months and God doesn’t hold true to His promises, we will refund 100% of the contribution you made during the challenge.
How do I set up my giving for the challenge?
You can set up your giving online by CLICKING HERE – just click “Give Online” and follow the prompts. Recurring giving is required to participate in the challenge, so simply choose the give “Regularly” option.
When does the challenge start?
As soon as you sign-up below and set up your giving.
What is my commitment?
2. I understand my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
3. I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the 90-Day Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the 90-Day Challenge Period.
4. I understand any request for refund must be received by the Souls Church Team within 30 days of the end of your 90-Day Challenge Period.
5. I understand I must give online at http://soulschurch.org/give/ and choose the “Regularly” option, so that my giving can be properly credited.
6. I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the 90-Day Generous Life Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period, my household will contribute to God, through Souls Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income.
At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that three-month period.
By clicking the “I AGREE” button below, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and to begin the 90-Day Generosity Challenge. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
~ Souls Church, 90-Day Generosity Team